Pages

August 7, 2012

Photos from Julia's iPhone

Happy Tuesday!

Once in a while, I like to go through Julia's iPhone photos. She has inherited my love of photography and she gets some pretty cool shots! I think they are very telling of how Julia spends her time. ;)

So, with her permission, I downloaded a bunch of her pics and did a page with them.

I'm still having a love affair with Lily Bee Design products. They are just so easy to use and I love the bright colours. And even though doilies have been a scrapbooking trend for quite some time, I only just bought a pack a few weeks ago. I LOVE them! Why am I always late following trends??

Papers: Bazzill Basics, Lily Bee Design, Echo Park; Embellishments: My Minds Eye brads, Tim Holtz filmstrip, October Afternoon Diecut; WeRMemory Keepers twine; Martha Stewart punch; Alphas: American Crafts Thickers, Lily Bee Design, Basic Grey

I matted the photos on a piece of paper torn from an old photo album that I had in my stash. It's an old-style scrapbook, that I used for a travel album and these where extra pages. So I pulled them out to use on other work.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. This is great-I might have to grab the photos off my kids' ipods. What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea. I wish I could do that, my kids are too old now.

    ReplyDelete