Pages

August 19, 2013

A Wedding Card

Hello there!

Can you believe it? I am making a blog post that is not a design team assignment for Stuck on U Sketches.  I haven't done that in forever! Summer has been a busy time for us and the only scrapping I seem to get done is for assignments.  But, I had to create a card for a wedding we attended, so I thought I would take a photo and post it!

Papers: Neenah Cardstock, October Afternoon, Crate Paper; Chipboard: Simple Stories;
Miscellaneous: twine, button, Crate Paper sticker, glitter,


I admit it. I love "potty people". But I thought I would dress up these Simple Stories chipboard people and glitter them up for the wedding. I just peeled off the adhesive backing and sprinkled glitter over it. So, the people are really upside down but applying glitter this way is quick and easy. I would say mess free, but it's glitter. It was everywhere. LOL!

I cut the "Mr and Mrs" with SCAL/Cricut and the font is Blessed Day which I downloaded from Dafont.com. I LOVE this font and will be using it again, I am sure.

Thanks for looking!

Hopefully I will be back with other non-design team work very soon!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment