Pages

August 9, 2014

Two Time Graduate

Hello there!

Our summer has been sooooo busy!!! Weddings and grad reunions and family and friends!  It's been difficult to sit at the table to scrap, never mind uploading what little work I do get done,  onto my blog.

But, the leaves are starting to change colour and I just saw a flock of Canada Geese fly over my house, so it looks like fall is on it's way. And once the kids leave home (sob!) time will be my own, again.

When I do have a few minutes, I'm working on Julia's grad photos. And this is a photo that I couldn't wait to scrap.



Papers: American Crafts, Basic Grey, Crate Paper; Stickers & Diecuts: Fancy Pants,
American Crafts, Echo Park, Two Peas in a Bucket SVG; Miscellaneous:
watercolour paints, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
 
I found this photo idea on Pinterest and just knew I had to do the same for Julia. The kids were not impressed! I'm pretty sure the words "lame" or "seriously?" were used in their excitement at the idea of it. But, when the day came, Julia didn't put up a fuss at all. In fact, she just grabbed the photo and smiled. Hmmm. Perhaps it isn't such a "lame idea" after all?
 
 

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! I love the picture of her holding her picture, and then that cute little girl embellishment you used. Great page!

    ReplyDelete