Pages

September 26, 2014

PL - Grad March

 
Hi there!
 
I'm finally starting to make some headway on the "Julia's Graduation Extravaganza" project. I'm so glad I chose to scrapbook most of the photos in pocket pages.
 


Papers: American Crafts (Shimelle), Basic Grey; Embellishments, Basic Grey,
American Crafts, Jillybean Soup,


 
The pages come together a bit quicker for me, now. Originally, I was obsessing over placement as much as a regular page, which I think is pretty much defeating the purpose of doing pocket pages. HA! But, I'm getting the hang of it and not decorating every.single.photo. And I think I'm getting the hang of creating flow. I have to say, this is my favourite pocket page spread I've ever done. But, I will admit that I'm looking forward to getting back to regular scrapbooking.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Maybe one day I'll do a pocket page...you've got it sorted out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, I love using PP for when you have a plethora of photos.

    ReplyDelete