Pages

December 19, 2014

#CSMPhotoprompt Album Days 4, 5 and 6

Hi there!

Hope you are all getting your holiday lists completed without too much stress. I'm slowly plugging away at mine, but I have been battling a bad cold this month which has slowed me down.  But, I did manage to get a few pages done in my December photo album.


 

 
 
I spent most of yesterday, watching Wilna Furstenburg's Heartfelt Christmas Workshop. It comes with a dozen videos, but also so many printables and diecut files!  I spent hours cutting shapes and printing embellishments. The "smile" page has a few of the diecuts from the workshop and I heat embossed them with Zing glitter embossing powder. I love, love, love that stuff!! Anyway, the workshop is well worth the $20 US and I highly recommend it.
 
After watching the videos, I think next year I will do a bigger album to include a bit more journaling. I'm finding it a challenge to add all the details that I want to include on these small pages.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Sylvie
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment