Pages

July 22, 2016

Pay it Forward

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a quick hockey page of my son helping to coach some beginner hockey players at our local rink.



Papers: My Minds Eye, Bazzill Basics; Embellishments: Doodlebug, American Crafts, unknown buttons,
Scrapbook & Cards digital stamps, The Cut Shoppe digital cut file, Mr Huey mists

I started with the cut file of the stars from the Cut Shoppe and sprayed a bunch of mist from the centre in grey and light blue to give it movement. I mounted it on the red paper using some fun foam so that the top layer is lifted off the background.  It gives a cool 3-D effect.  The rest of the page is pretty simple. The red stars are the off cuts from the grey paper that I inked with Distress Stain to match the background paper.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment