Pages

September 23, 2016

Loving This *Not!

Hi there!

Trying to take a photo of your teenager can be a bit of a challenge.  (ok. She's 20 but it's not much better.) Today I am sharing a page of my daughter who did NOT want to take this photo. 


Papers: Pink Paislee; Embellishments: Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, American Crafts, Heidi Swapp; Bo Bunny

I used C'est la Vie and Paige Evans, Fancy Free from Pink Paislee and they worked very well together.  The two large flowers are fussy cut from a Fancy Free piece of patterned paper and they are the last two flowers from the only piece of paper I purchased.  I SO should have bought another sheet.  I adore those flowers.

This is a pretty simple layout but I love it so much.  Partly because it came together so quickly for me (that doesn't happen very often) and partly because that photo of Julia makes me laugh out loud.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment