Pages

December 2, 2016

December Daily 2016

Hi there!

Today, I am sharing my December Daily album for 2016.  This is the fourth year that I've done a December album and this is the first time that I am using a real album.  The other three albums were homemade mini albums.  When I found this little gold We R Memory Keepers 4x4 album in a sale bin, I fell in love with it.  And it was on sale for $8.00.  SOLD!


I decorated the cover with some very old Making Memories snowflake ribbon and white and red twine.  The camera die cut is a leftover from Shimelle's Christmas line from last year and the stickers are Simple Stories. 

I will be using the Simple Stories Classic Christmas line for most of my pages, as well as some left over papers and embellishments from previous projects.

I wanted to make a cover page for the album, so I used some scraps to make a fringed heart. I placed it on a piece of metallic acetate paper, also from We R Memory Keepers. I trimmed it into a decorative shape and topped it all off with a paper bow from a gift wrapping set I found at Winners. Isn't it cute?


My intentions page is typed from my typewriter and decorated with a hand cut star. It's actually a gold metallic paper star, but the gold doesn't show in the photo.  I decorated the star with a flower from a Martha Stewart punch and a Bo Bunny rhinestone.


I love how it all looks in the album, layered on top of each other.



I'm really looking forward to working on my album this year. It's such a fun project and looking through the album, years later is just such a treat.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment