Pages

October 13, 2017

Oh happy moments with you

Hi there!

Today, I am sharing a layout inspired by the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine October sketch.





I've had these photo frames in my stash for years. I think they are an old Two Peas in a Bucket free cut file. Many times if I am cutting an image from a multi image file, I will cut the extra items just to have on hand.  These were cut out of white cardstock but the white didn't stand out from my background paper.  So, I coloured them with Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio and Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Stone Wash. All the embellishments are from Crate Paper Oasis and Carousel. 

This page came together for me very quickly - only a couple of hours.  That's almost a record for me!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment