Pages

January 8, 2018

December Daily 2017

Hi there!

I can't believe that I am sharing my completed December Daily album for 2017 on January 7th.  Not too shabby since I didn't start working on my album until December 27th!

This bones for this album were started in October when I created it for Scrapshotz.com.  You can see how I made the album here.

I didn't buy any supplies for my album, this year. Goodness knows I had plenty of stash to do more than one album.  ;)  Most of the supplies are from Shimelle Laine, Simple Stories and Kaisercraft. 

Here are a few of my favourite pages.





To see the complete album, I created a Flipagram.  The video is so fun!

I love doing this album. It was pretty moving to watch my grown children and some of our friends flipping through all the albums I have done through the years. It really is worth all the work.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment