Pages

March 3, 2018

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Hi there!

If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I love Shimelle Laine's classes.  Her recent class is Clear The Desk.  I was too busy to sign up when the class started, so I'm a few lessons behind, but here is my first project from the class.



The theory behind the class is to make your own kits from older supplies and use them up.  Since I was already starting late, and I had the Graphic 45 Sunkissed collection from Scrapshotz still on my desk, I just went to work with what I had. Everything is from Graphic 45 except the enamel dots are from Shimelle and My Mind's Eye. The title is cut from a Paper Issues cut file.

I just love how this page turned out. Hopefully, I will be back with the next page from Shimelle's class tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

1 comment: