Pages

April 5, 2018

Hanging out in Room 2012

Hi there!

It's been a while! I took a little break from scrapping to do some house renovations. I finally had a chance to sit at my desk, took out my photos and ...... nothing.  No inspiration.  No mojo.  Luckily, I still had this Creative Scrapbooker Magazine February Sketch on my desk and it saved the day!

88EE6C46-D49F-4F7C-A2FF-4E9864AB5EED.jpeg



I am almost finished my vacation album and I want to use up the Crate Paper Oasis collection that I used through most of my album.  These scraps were on my desk, so I decided to cut 2"x2" squares and sewed them to the piece of aqua cardstock in a quilt-like pattern.  The page was embellished with more Oasis ephemera and chipboard pieces.  In my stash was the very old American Crafts "Home Sweet Home" diecut.  I love it when I can find a place to use a really old supply.

I love how using a sketch can jump start my creativity. I didn't stick to the sketch closely, but it was a great jumping off place.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment