Pages

April 2, 2012

Happy Accident

Happy Monday!

This weekend, I worked on the last few photos for our vacation album. I probably have only 3 pages left to do. WOOHOO!

I'm already pre-planning pages that have nothing to do with beach, Mexico or sun.  I'm even looking forward to scrapping hockey photos.... and I hate scrapping hockey photos! ;)

This page is a bit of a departure for me since it uses so much yellow. I'm not usually a fan of yellow, but I needed something to contrast all that blue.

Papers: Fancy Pants, My Minds Eye; Diecuts, Rubons & Stickers: Fancy Pants, Studio Calico; Alphas: Lily Bee Design; Brads: SEI; machine stitching


I haven't loved a page this much in a long time as this next page. And it came together so quickly, it was scary! I used all scraps and bits of old products. But, I think it's the journaling I love so much.

"Dear Nick,
Why oh why does every vacation album have a photo of you doing this pose? FYI, if I don't take photos of you, someday you'll accuse me of liking your sister more that you. I'm just trying to spare you years of resentment and possible therapy, so JUST LET ME TAKE THE DARN PHOTO, WILL YOU?
Love, Mom
PS: And it wouldn't kill you to smile once in a while, either."

LOL! He's going to be pretty annoyed with me when he reads this, but I speak the truth! ;)

Papers: Bazzill Basics, Bo Bunny; Diecuts and Stickers: Bo Bunny, Echo Park, Studio Calico; Punches: EK Success, Fiskars, McGill; Stamp: Tinbox for Scraptivity; Alpha sticker: Fancy Pants; Misc: Cricut title, Glossy Accents, Distress Ink

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment