Pages

April 9, 2012

You Are So Loved

Well, life has been hectic around here to say the least! My son recently tried out for the Youth 16 Provincial Team and was fortunate enough to make the team. So, we will be on the road this week which means that I've been frantically doing laundry and packing.

Needless to say I haven't done a lot of scrapping lately, but it was Brian's birthday this past weekend, so I made this card for him. It's based on the Finally Friday card over at Two Peas in a Bucket and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I just got the new Echo Park This and That collections and I couldn't wait for a chance to play with all the pretty papers!

I did have a bit of a calamity though when I spilled a full glass of water all over my new collections! I hadn`t cut a single piece of paper and they were soaking wet. :(  So, since the papers were already buckled and warped, I just went with it and distressed the card even more. Good thing I like that look!

Papers: Echo Park, Bazzill Basics; Stickers & Diecuts: Echo Park; Flowers: Prima Marketing: Stick Pins: My Minds Eye; Gems: Hero Arts; Stamp: Tinbox for Scraptivity

And here is another page for the vacation album. Still trying to use up some old stash and there are lots of old products here. There`s a definition diecut from My Mind`s Eye Wild Asperagus line and an unknown postcard, but the oldest product I think would be the palm tree. It`s a Provo Craft vellum sticker that I mounted on cardstock, cut out and then mounted on foam squares. I think it`s my favourite element on this page. I LOVE that!! ;)

Papers: Bazzill Basics; Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants; Embellishments: Fancy Pants Design; Maya Road, Provo Craft, Crate Paper, My Mind`s Eye, Scenic Route; Stamps: 7 Gypsies; Tinbox for Scraptivity; Miscellaneous: Rhinestones, Black Soot Distress Ink

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie



2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the water but the card does look good. I love using up my stash, it's a good feeling, eh? Congrats to Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robin! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete