Pages

June 18, 2012

I Can't Wait to See Where This Goes

Happy Monday!

The premise for this page has been circling in my head for quite some time, now. My son is at a cross-roads in hockey and I just wanted to get all the emotions down on paper. But, I didn't really want the whole world to see it, so I decided to do hidden journaling.

I'm a little bit sad that this is the last of my Bo Bunny Mamarazzi paper. I think I have one sheet left, but this line was one of my absolute favorites and I've loved every page made with it.

Papers: Bo Bunny, Dream Street, Bazzill Basics; Die Cut, Brads: Bo Bunny; Stamps: My Minds Eye, Sassafrass; Punches: Martha Stewart, McGill; Jenni Bowlin/Fiskars; Alphas: Bo Bunny, Lilybee Designs, Crate Paper, Websters Pages, October Afternoon, Prima Market, Making Memories; Misc: Tim Holtz tag, distress ink, Dymo label maker, photo corners


Here is the inside of the journaling card.  It's just a card that flips open. I'll cut a slit in the page protector so that we can open it, but the journaling will be protected. The tag under the photo is from Little Yellow Bicycle.




And here is the card I made for my husband for Father's Day. It's just a quick and simple card made with Echo Park's Times and Seasons line. I must be in a dark place, because suddenly I'm inking everything in black. ;)

Papers: Echo Park, My Minds Eye; Stickers: Echo Park, October Afternoon, Bo Bunny; Stamp: Kaisercraft; Misc: My Minds Eye felt diecut, twine, Fiskars decorative scissors


Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. Love that layout! The colors are perfect, the pics are great action shots, and the straightforward/simple embellishing really leaves the focus where it belongs. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the layout. i have some hockey laoyouts to get finished up so would like to scraplft you...hope that will be OK.

    Maureen
    Peamail me if that is a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout!


    Super awesome father’s day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, Sylvie, you know I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete