Pages

November 14, 2013

Apple Picker - SOUS Diecut Challenge "Food"

Hi there!

Today's Stuck on U Sketches  to use a die cut depicting "Food".

When I got this challenge, it just so happened that I glanced out my window and saw our dog Miley, standing on her back legs, eating apples from our apple tree. Of course, I missed being able to take a photo of that because as soon as she saw me, she stopped eating and wanted attention. But, after a few (ok a lot!) of attempts at getting her to just sit by "her" apple tree, I got this lovely shot.

Papers: Bazzill Basics, Echo Park, Jillibean Soup; Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook, Type Candy;  
Embellishments: Studio Calico/American Crafts, Echo Park, Elle Studio, October Afternoon;
Misc: Tattered Angels mist, gold thread, floss

I just loved this diecut paper from Jillibean Soup that received in a kit. I thought it had a garden trellis feel to it. The apples are made with the good ol' Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, cut from three different layers of cardstock. Easy peasy!

Now it's your turn! Why not stop by the SOUS blog and check out the other fun pages the ladies have created. And be sure to upload your projects showing "Food" shaped diecuts. We'd love for you to join us!

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow.. love your background cut out and all of those fall elements..

    ReplyDelete