Pages

December 5, 2013

Explore Victoria, BC

Hi there!

I actually scrapped something other than for Stuck On U Sketches! I recently took a trip to Victoria, BC for a work conference and I wanted to get the story down before I forgot the details.

I just love the October Afternoon "Travel Girl" line. And this little girl sticker was perfect for this page!  And I'm so proud of myself that I didn't hoard her. I actually put her on a page! This is a sign of personal growth, I think.


Papers: Bazzill Basics; October Afternoon, Fancy Pants Designs; Embellishments: October Afternoon, Fancy Pants;
Stamps: Jillibean Soup; Cutfiles: Kerri Bradford Designs, Two Peas in a Bucket, Pacifico Font; Fiskars border punch;

I created the photostrips in Photoshop so that I could get more photos on my page. I used my Cricut and SCAL to cut numbers from a Kerri Bradford cutting file for Project Life and it worked perfectly to mark my photos to my journaling. As you can see, I had a lot to say. HA!




I had a lot of ephemera (maps, brochures, etc) that I collected, so I placed an old manila envelope behind the patterned paper to create a pocket to hold it all. I cut it to fit and adhered it to the navy cardstock and the map paper. Now I can just tuck in the maps, etc. without losing anything too far down.


Thanks for looking!

Sylvie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment