Pages

March 15, 2015

Family Portraits

Hi there!

Just popping by this week with another couple of pages in our Mexico album.

As I mentioned before, I am mixing 12x12 pages in with pocket pages. This 12x12 page is the back of one I did previously.  It's a pretty easy page with lots of layering and some fussy cut flowers from an old piece of American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper.


Papers: American Crafts, Basic Grey, Studio Calico; Embellishments: American Crafts,
Echo Park: Alphas: Basic Grey, Fancy Pants: Misc: sequins: Stamps: Scraptivity

I store all my papers by manufacturer, and in with the Dear Lizzy papers, I found this piece with the clouds and trees. I knew that the next page in my album would have to be a pocket page, but I thought it would be great for my animal photos. So, I just cut the paper into 4x6 pieces, but decorated it as one 12x6 page.


Papers: American Crafts: Embellishments: American Crafts, Echo Park,
Fancy Pants, Provo Craft, Simple Stories: Stamp: Studio Calico
 
 
It's a bit cutesy for my usual style, but I love that I was able to use up an older piece of paper and the two facing pages match without looking like a two page layout.
 
Thanks for looking!
Sylvie
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pages, really love how you did the 12x6 border to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete