Pages

April 12, 2015

Fan Favorite

Hi there!

Now that Nick's hockey season has been over for some time, I thought I had better get the rest of his hockey photos scrapped. His graduation is coming up in only a couple ofmonths and I know that those hockey pics would never even get printed, never mind scrapbooked!

So, here is the first of three hockey layouts that I wanted to get done. Which, is funny, because it really isn't much of a hockey page, per se.



Papers: Echo Park Designs, Embellishments: Echo Park, Simple Stories,
American Crafts, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, EK Success; Stamp: Heidi Swapp;
Photo courtesy of Jamie Fitzgerald

This is an older collection from Echo Park, but I love the masculine colours of this line.  I haven't done the journaling on this page yet, because the story is kind of personal. It's funny how I find that empty journaling card so glaring!
 

I have had the "Favorite" acrylic stamp from Heidi Swapp for sometime and I knew it would work perfectly for my title, but I didn't want to risk stamping over the layers of paper. So, I stamped it on paper, wet embossed it and then fussy cut around the word.  I love it!

 
 
See what I did with this embellishment cluster? He played for the "Rockets". And he won a "fan" award. LOL! I giggled to myself the whole time I put that together. ;)
 
Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment