Pages

April 24, 2015

Live the Life You Love...

Hi there!

This week I'm sharing a hockey page. And this is one of my favourite hockey photos, ever! I love how you can see both Nick's face and his jersey number/name. It was taken by Jamie Fitzgerald who takes photos at all the Golden Rockets home games and many away games, too. She does a fantastic job! You'll be seeing a couple more photos in the next few weeks.


Papers: Teresa Collins, Crate Paper, Unknown; Embellishments: Teresa Collins,
Studio Calico, My Minds Eye, American Crafts; Stamps: Heidi Swapp, 7 Gypsies,
My Minds Eye; Stampin Up Embossing Powder, Glimmer Mist


I am trying to make a dent in my scraps and I found this old piece of Crate Paper that I think was part of their very first line! And the My Minds Eye rub on in the background is very old and was a great way to add a little texture to my photo cluster. I love it when old supplies work well with new supplies.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment