Pages

May 8, 2015

Live in the Moment

Hi there!

This should be my last hockey page for the season. And I think I saved the best for last. I love this photo that Jamie Fitzgerald took of my son at a home game. It's just beautiful! So, I kept the page pretty simple to show it off.



Papers: Bazzill Basics, Teresa Collins, October Afternoon, Unknown;
Diecut: Basic Grey, Two Peas in a Bucket; Embellishments: American Crafts,
Unknown clips, gears & buttons, My Minds Eye Sticker, Stamping Station brad;
Mr. Huey's Mist; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

The layout is loosely based on a Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine sketch for April. I just couldn't get my act together to get it done that month. But, I thought it was a great sketch, so I wanted to give them a shout out. ;)

Instead of using circles like in the sketch, I used this lovely Basic Grey cut file. I cut it in half in the  middle behind the photo and moved the top half to the right to give it more movement. (The stars were mostly on the left side of the page before the cut.) Then I backed the stars with some scraps and some rrealllyyyyy old hockey paper scraps.

 
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Sylvie
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is so beautiful! I love the stars and that is an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete