Pages

July 10, 2015

Good Day Sunshine

Hi there!

I took a bit of a blog break over the last few weeks to celebrate my son's high school graduation and my parent's 50th anniversary.  Now that those celebrations are over, I'm hoping I can get back to scrapping!  Stay tuned for another batch of graduation photos - this time with a masculine theme. ;)

However, having the strict (aka anal) personality type that I possess, I had to finish the project on my desk before I can get to the grad layouts. That means I have to finish my vacation album.

Papers: Glitz Design, Bo Bunny; Embellishments: Crate Paper, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants,
My Minds Eye, Glitz Design: Die Cut: Kerri Bradford, 2 Peas in a Bucket,

Another page where I used some very old product and mixed it with some new. The vellum die cuts are from this year's Crate Paper "Journey" collection, which I put with their collection from a couple years ago, "The Pier". And I can't tell you how old the Bo Bunny papers are. I just love when I can go into my stash and just pick out products that I love and work together.

I only have a few vacation pages left, so hopefully it won't take me too long to finish up the album. The problem is that summer is so busy, I usually don't have much time to scrap.  We shall see.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

 

1 comment: