Pages

July 17, 2015

I Carry Your Heart

Hi there!

If you read my blog last week, you might remember I mentioned that I have a personal rule about not starting one project before another project is finished.

Well, some rules were made to be broken.

Papers: Bazzill Basics, My Minds Eye, Crate Paper, Daler water colour paper; Stickers: Tim Holtz, Echo Park, American Crafts, Basic Grey; Diecuts: Wilna Furstenburg, Flowers: Prima, Bo Bunny, Petaloo;  Misc: Pearls, doily, embossing paste, Mr Huey's spray, Gelatos, Distress Ink, watercolour paint, Tim Holtz stencil
 
 
 
I love this photo so much and the inspiration to scrap it was going strong, so I went with it.  I started with a 12x10 piece of white water colour paper and used some embossing paste mixed with acrylic gold paint and the Tim Holtz stencil to start my background.  Once it was dry, I went to town with inks, mists, paints and gelatos. I love this technique because there really is no right or wrong and I can just play around. The diecuts from Wilna were the perfect base for my flower clusters.
 
This layout isn't my usual style, but I love how it turned out and I may just put it in a frame and display it on the wall.
 
So, next week, I'll be back to scrapping the rest of my vacation album. That is unless I get another burst of creativity in a different direction.  ;)
 
Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment