Pages

September 4, 2015

Every Story Has a Beginning...

Hi there!

This week I am sharing one of my favourite photos from Nick's graduation photo shoot.


 

Papers: Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, Unknown; Embellishments: Crate Paper,
American Crafts, Studio Calico, Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp & My Mind's
Eye stamps; Studio Calico Mists


For some reason, I like to make masculine pages look dirty and grungy and this page is no exception. I wanted to have a graffiti look to the page, so I sprayed a puddle of mist on the background paper and then allowed the mist to drip down the page.  I let each colour of mist dry before I added the next colour so that they would mix too much and just turn black.  I love the effect this created!  It made the paper become extremely warped, but once it's in the album, it should straighten out again.

The stars are just hand drawn with a gold gel pen and I fussy cut around them.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment