Pages

August 13, 2016

It's Time To Get Adventurous

Hi there!

I'm up today with a traditional layout that is the companion page to last week's page.


Papers: Bazzill Basics, October Afternoon; Diecuts: Crate Paper,
October Afternoon, Carta Bella; Embellishments: My Minds Eye buttons,
Technique Tuesday stamp, Studio Calico stamp, Ranger Distress Ink, Stampin Up Ink

There is nothing fancy technique wise

I purchased a die cut pack from the Great Outdoors by Carta Bella line a few weeks ago.  I loved the die cuts but the papers were a bit cutesy for my style. When I went to pick the papers for this page, I was so excited to see that they matched some old lines from October Afternoon.  I love it when that happens! As I was making the page, I felt like it needed some flowers or leaf accents.  I found the digital version of The Great Outdoors at Snap Click Supply and used the print and cut feature on the Silhouette to create my own embellishments. This is a great option for folks like me who live in a small town, who don't even have access to a local craft store let alone a scrapbook store. *sigh*

I have since read on line that the designer for OA now works for Carta Bella, so I am expecting to use more of my OA stash in the future!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie



No comments:

Post a Comment