Pages

March 10, 2017

My first painting

Hi there!

I recently attended a painting class with my friends at Black Star Studios in Invermere, BC.  So much fun!! We had some wine, we had some gossip and we made some pretty art!


We had two similar paintings to use as a sample. It was funny to see how different the five of us interpreted our paintings.

And fitting with my personality, when I got home, I knew it was missing some flowers.  So, I put my mixed media supplies and training and added more flowers and the splatters. I was up until midnight playing away with the paint!

I just love it!  I am already inspired to combine what I learned in this class with another sample they had at the gallery. And we already booked another class for the end of April.  This time we will do pottery.  Oh boy!  I'm not sure I can afford ANOTHER hobby!

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment