Pages

March 31, 2017

You & Me and Sidewalk Canasta

Hi there!

Today, I'm sharing some more pages that I completed during the Paper Issues Spring Crop a couple weekends ago. I was pretty happy to have completed four layouts during that weekend. I managed to complete a couple more before the challenge deadline.  I'll share those next weekend.



The "You & Me" layout was for the Follow the Leader challenge.  Through Facebook Live, Annelie Maddock gave us instructions and measurements to create this page. It was a lot of fun! The design is a bit different than what I'm used to creating, but at the same time, it looks like my work.  Funny how that turns happens! It was nice to use a photo that wasn't from the Vegas album.


This page is for the Sketch challenge. These photos are of us in Vegas playing Canasta. I used some notepad paper for the title and journaling and I have an old deck of cards that I pick from just for scrapbooking.  Nothing fancy about this layout, but the photos just make me smile.

Most of the supplies for both pages are Crate Paper or Pink Paislee.  Both manufacturer lines coordinate so well together

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment