Pages

February 2, 2018

Roam If You Want To

Hi there!

I'm coming into the home stretch for my Cuba Vacation Album. Usually, I run out of ideas by now, but this page came together so easily and I just love it!


The papers are from the 6x6 Oasis Collection, as are most of the embellishments. There are a few stickers from other Crate Paper collections. The clouds are a Paper Issues free cut file and the background is sprayed and splattered with Mister Huey's and Heidi Swapp mists.

The wooden "Roam" is from Dollarama and I've had it in my stash for years. The stamps are also from  Oasis.

I channeled the B-52's for this title and the song gets stuck in my head every time I see it.  :)

Roam if you want to.... Roam around the world.....

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment