Pages

February 10, 2018

Towel Art Conversation

Hi there!

Today I have a layout made from the Progressively Better Challenge on the Paper Issues Facebook Page.  This is always a fun challenge to take part in.  I've created some of my favourite layouts using this challenge.



There are a lot of different collections here: Maggie Holmes Carousel, Shine and Bloom. I found the swan paper in the Carousel collection and the swan chipboard sticker from the Bloom collection.  If I didn't use those now, when could I use them?  ;)

The hibiscus die cuts is a free cutfile from Paper Issues. I cut them from a piece of Carousel paper, and used my Wink of Stella to put shimmer on the centre of each flower.

One step of the challenge was to use a 12"x1" piece of paper.  I used that paper to  make the rosette.  Such a pain to make, but so cute in the end.  I thought it suited the subject of the page since it was folding and tucking.  LOL!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment