Pages

June 1, 2018

Canal Days Circus

Hi there!

It's been a while.  I took a small break from scrapping.  Life was pretty busy and I just wasn't feeling it. But, I'm back at it and what better way to start scrapping than to make a layout with parade photos!



When I saw the release of the Crate Paper Carousel collection last year, I knew it would be perfect for my parade photos from 2017.  I bought a few patterned papers and some embellishments and stashed them until now.  I think it was the perfect collection for these photos.

The big top paper was fussy cut from the original paper and I backed the "tops" with some of the pink paper. I coloured the flags with my Prisma coloured pencil to match the layout. Then I mounted it onto a piece of cardstock that was misted with Mr. Huey's mist sprayed through a cloud stencil. It's difficult to see, but in real life it gives a bit of texture to the page.

The "picture frames" for the second page were also fussy cut from a piece of paper from the Bloom collection.  The page was then decorated with diecuts and stickers from Carousel and enamel dots from Echo Park.

I just love these pages. And the photos.  And the girls in the photos.
Happy Canal Days!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment