Pages

June 23, 2018

Let's Go

Hi there!

Life just keeps getting in the way and I have not had much time to scrap, never mind blog. Today, I'm sharing a layout I made for International Scrapbook Day.  That was May 4th!!!


This page was for a Paper Issues NSD challenge to use a large title. I used one of Paper Issues free cut files for the Let's Go and backed it with Echo Park Summer Fun and Paige Evans Pick Me Up papers.  The background paper is from Pink Fresh Studios (LOVE THIS PAPER!) and then embellished with more Echo Park and Pick Me Up embellishments.

The layout is the title page for a new vacation album for a trip we took to Cabo in 2016.  I usually start my travel albums with an airport or airplane photo.  But, with all the people in our group, I forgot to take one. ;)  So, I made two 4"x4" photo collages using PicStitch. I will reprint the photos again within the album, but I like how the photos are a tease for what's in the album.

I have cleaned up my scraproom (that's how I found this layout LOL).  I am ready to scrap this weekend.  Fingers crossed that I have more to share next weekend.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment