Pages

July 3, 2018

These Clowns Rock

Hi there!

Today, I am sharing a very simple layout that goes with my previous Canal Days Circus layout. I don't do too many masculine pages, anymore.  But, I am really happy with the way this turned out considering there is a lot of pink in the papers..




The papers are from the Maggie Holmes Carousel collection with a few stickers and the "You are Wonderful" ephemera piece.  The small alphas in the title are very old Prima Marketing fabric stickers. The large letters for the title are some old Tim Holtz Grungeboard that I misted black.  The chipboard camera is from Maggie Holmes Bloom, the XOXO from Heidi Swapp and the wood veneer "You're a Peach" is from 1 Canoe 2.

I cut out the three banners in the top right of the layout from the packaging from the small Prima alphas. I love it when packaging can be re-purposed for a layout.

Adding the bold pops of black helps make the page more masculine and  the doodled border around all the pieces of paper ties it all together.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

2 comments: