Pages

July 5, 2011

Bikini Brigade

In honour of my baby girl getting her first summer job, I thought I'd post this layout of her.  Julia got a job at an ice cream shop making cones and sundaes.  She got the job on her own... not knowing someone who knew someone.  She brought in her resume and was hired.  I'm very proud of her.



Papers: Fancy Pants & Bazzill Basics, Rubons: Making Memories, Fancy Pants, Clear Embellishments and Stickers: Fancy Pants, Journaling Cards: Fancy Pants and Crate Paper, Ribbon: Basic Grey

This page is made with some more older stock mixed in with newer.  I've had that clear photo frame for a couple years.  I know I've said it before but this is why I love Fancy Pants supplies.  I've mixed four different releases on one page and it all works together.  LOVE that!

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

1 comment: