Pages

July 28, 2011

I haven't forgotten!

My apologies for neglecting my blog.  Between painting Nick's bedroom and working full-time for holiday relief, I haven't had much time to post.  But, I have had time to scrap a little bit!

I've been a scrapbooker for a long time.  I've seen trends come and go and then come back again. So, I very rarely get really excited about a new paper product line. And the same was true about Simple Stories.  I saw it on-line and thought "meh". Then a couple weeks ago, I stopped at my local scrapbook store, Paper Blossom and they had the Destinations line. I thought it might work with my Xcaret photos, so I picked some up.

Oh my goodness, I love it! As I've mentioned before, I'm a very slow scrapper. But, I managed to scrap these two layouts in two days.  And look how many photos are on these two pages...seventeen!!

All the papers and embellishments are so easy to work with. I cut out some elements from the journaling cards and was able to use the scraps in another way. The frugal scrapper in me LOVES that!



Papers- Simple Stories, Embellishments - Simple Stories, 7 Gypsies and Making Memories




Papers - Simple Stories, Bazzill Basics, Embellishments - Simple Stories, Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz, Stamps - Technique Tuesday,


Just click on the photos for a closer look.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment