Pages

January 23, 2012

Fine Feathered Friends

Usually, trying to scrapbook photos that I really love sends shivers down my spine. The pressure to make the page as special as the pictures can be overwhelming and I am very rarely happy with the page when I'm done. But, for some reason, this page just fell into place. And I just love it! I love how the bright colours of the patterned paper make these photos pop. And as an added bonus, the papers are from a very old Scraptivity kit!

It's nothing fancy, but I'm so relieved that the photos are finally scrapped. I'm sure it's no accident that I've left them to the end. ;)

Papers: We R Memory Keepers, Fancy Pants; Die Cut: Echo Park; Alpha Stickers: Echo Park, Pink Paislee, American Crafts Thickers; Miscellaneous: Stickles, Fiskars Border Punch, Making Memories Packaging used for title.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment