Pages

July 9, 2012

Bantam Provinicals

Happy Monday, scrappers!

I haven't much to share today. It's been a busy couple of weeks driving my daughter back and forth to work, staining the deck and trying to squeeze in some summer fun.

It took me two weeks to get this page done in 5 minute intervals. ;)  I'm hoping to do a bit more scrapping this week, but now that the sun is here, I'm not making any promises.

Here's ANOTHER hockey page. I'm starting to get sick of these, now. But, I only have a few more to get done. I want to get all the journaling in while it's still sort of fresh in my memory.

There's lots of stamping here. Stars and arrows are getting tiresome, so I thought I'd use phrases and words to go with the very old Rusty Pickle paper that I used.


Papers: DCWV, Rusty Pickle, Echo Park, Embellishments: October Afternoon, Teresa Collins, Stamps: Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday, Tim Holtz, Studio G, Alphas: Prima Marketing, Scenic Route, Echo Park, Lily Bee Designs, Gelatins; Punches/Scissors: EK Success, Fiskars


That's all I have today. If you want to find me, I hope that this is where we'll be.


Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. great layout Sylvie! I love that photo with the full penalty box! lol, I hope you are having a great time at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I'm liking how many photos you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout with lots of photos. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From another hockey mom, thanks! I'm always looking for ideas. My son just started playing - he's 5. I've got all kinds of learning to skate, learning to play with a stick etc layouts I want to get done. I love the color scheme for this one too.

    ReplyDelete