Pages

October 1, 2013

He Shoots, He Scores!

Hi there!

Here is a page I did for the latest workshop at Two Peas In a Bucket Glitter Girl's Survival Guide.  I love Shimelle Laine's classes and this is no exception. 

One of the chapters was to use my stash. I had this photo in my printables folder for almost a year. I just didn't want to tackle it, because I had a lot to say about it and well.... you know about me and hockey phtoos. :) But because of the challenge, I pulled it out and got to work.  

Papers and Embellishments: Teresa Collins; Bazzill Basics, Echo Park; Alphas: Echo Park,
American Crafts Thickers; Journaling Cards, Echo Park, Simple Stories, Bo Bunny, Little Yellow
Bicycle; Miscellaneous: Distress Ink (Black Soot), Dylusions Spray Mist, Studio Calico Date Stamp

I used a bunch of border strips: some chipboard and some paper and four journaling cards!! Still too many in my stash, but it feels good to have this photo scrapped and some supplies used up!

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment