Pages

November 13, 2015

Canal Flats Class of 2015

Hi there!

Today I'm up with another layout of Nick's grad. I got inspiration to create this page from the November challenges over at the 2PeasRefugees message board.



Papers: Echo Park; Embellishments: Echo Park Stickers, Heidi Swap Chipboard & stickers,
October Afternoon brads, unknown rhinestones; Alphas: My Minds Eye, American Crafts; Martha Stewart Punch
 
 
I love working with a sketch. Especially when I've been scrapping on a specific event for a while. And since I'm in the middle of scrapping Nick's grad, it couldn't have come at a better time! It was just the inspiration I needed.
 
The Stash Buster challenge was to use something old and something new. This Echo Park paper collection is a few years old and I mixed it with some newer Heidi Swapp gold chipboard and stickers.  I thought this collection helped tie in all the colours from the photo.
 
I apologize for the glare. It's cold and rainy here, so I had to take the photo indoors. One more reason to dislike winter. ;)
 
Thanks for looking!
Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment