Pages

November 28, 2015

Happy Day

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a layout I made using a sketch provided by the Paper Crafters Unite - Cranbrook Facebook sketch for November. I thought I better get this done before they post the sketch for December!


Papers: Pink Paislee, Crate Paper; Stickers: Heidi Swapp, Crate Paper,
American Crafts, My Minds Eye

This is a pretty simple page, with a split personality. You see, I started the page with the Pink Paislee Atlas line. But, then before I was able to finish the page, the new Maggie Holmes Shine collection arrived at my door.  Hmmm. Does a person start all over with the pretty new supplies? Or does that person just start fussy cutting flowers to embellish the page she already started? She does the latter. It certainly helps that they worked well together. Both lines have the soft greyish white backgrounds so it's easy to mix and match.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment