Pages

November 20, 2015

Denial

Hi there!

Today, I'm sharing another layout that I did as part of the 2Peas Refugees message board November Crop. This challenge was to use a die cut and I used a great one from Ashley Calder, who generously created some free cut files from her Etsy store, Things That Shine for the crop.


Papers: Bazzill Basics, American Crafts, Echo Park; Embellishments: American Crafts,
Crate Paper; Miscellaneous: things that shine cut file, October Afternoon mist, EK Success date stamp

The die cut helped me to use up some more branding strips. I love them, but after a while, a person can get quite a bundle on their desk! Shimelle's collection is perfect for a masculine page. I struggled for a while, thinking about a title, but then I drew inspiration from one of her journaling cards.



I kept the photo cluster pretty simple so that the page didn't get too busy. And I used one of my typewriters to type the journaling. Easy Peasy!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment