Pages

April 22, 2016

50th Anniversary

Hi there!

Today I am up with a page I made about my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary using Pink Paislee C'est La Vie.


Papers: Pink Paislee, Studio Calico Vellum, Unknown vellum bag, Recollection
metallic paper; Embellishments: Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp, My Mind's Eye;
Stamps: Heidi Swap, Kaiser Craft; Miscellaneous: floss, doily, thread

I just love the C'est La Vie collection. Since my family is French, this just seemed like a bit of an homage to our heritage.  ;)

The gold elements just pop with the colours in the papers.  I cut the pieces of the title from the metallic paper and my Silhouette.  The font is Pacifico which I manipulated in the software to work in the space I had available.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment