Pages

April 29, 2016

When Cougars Take A Selfie

Hi there!

I'm up this week with a page that just makes me laugh out loud. I came up with the title and the rest just fell into place.  It only took me two hours to complete, which is a really fast page for this slow scrapper.


Papers: Simple Stories, We R Memory Keepers, Staples Cardstock; Embellishments:
Simple Stories, Crate Paper, Unknown camera stamp, Kaitlin Shaeaffer diecuts, Bella Boulevard;
 

The page itself is pretty simple.  I fussy cut the cat from one of the 4x6 cards and I sketched a speech bubble around "The Struggle is Real" and cut it out. The little labels are a free print out designed by Kaitlin Shaeffer.  They come in a bunch of colours and if you have a Silhouette, you can use the print and cut feature to cut them out. Unfortunately, I found the site and printed a dozen pages of them before I bought my Silhouette.  So, hand cutting it is.  :)  However, by leaving them on the sheet, I was able to run them through the typewriter quite easily first. I always look for a silver lining!
 
Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Nice fussy cutting and beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete