Pages

June 30, 2017

let's get away

Hi there!

I'm up today with the title page for a new vacation album of our recent trip to Cuba. When I saw this cut file from Paper Issues, I knew it would be perfect for this page.



This album will be made using mostly the Crate Paper "Oasis" line, but I also plan on digging through my stash and using some Fancy Pants "Down by the Shore" and Crate Paper "The Pier". I have lots of papers and embellishments left over from previous vacation albums and I think it's time to use it or lose it.  Luckily, it all seems to work together (especially the Crate Paper lines), so I should be able to make a dent in my summer/beach supplies.

There is nothing earth shattering here. The clouds were cut with my Silhouette and then backed with Oasis 6x6 paper pack.  The 3x4 card is from Pink Paislee Atlas.  The solid white clouds are machine stitched to give the page a bit more texture. This is where I discovered that I can not sew curves.  LOL!

I have to confess that I hate this photo of myself, but it's the only one we took on the plane. I'm going to be a big girl and post it on the world wide web. ;) Because I really do like the page.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment