Pages

July 7, 2017

Hello Sunshine

Hi there,

I'm up today with a page that is loosely based on a the June Sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and for a June challenge submission over at Paper Issues.



I started with this sketch.  I was inspired to us an old wave transparency from Fancy Pants. It was a scrap from a 12x12 transparency that was a scrap from another project. Using the transparency as a template, I cut papers from Fancy Pants "Down by the Shore" and Crate Paper "Oasis" to make more waves.

The Paper Issues challenge was to use certain items on a layout from a list provided. The items I used were: blue, tag, button, title, 2 or more photos, patterned paper, die cut, stamping, and circle.

The sun is cut from a Paper Issues cut file which I inked with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink and then covered in gold Stickles. I used more Fossilized Amber and water to make the splatters and paint smooshing.

This layout came together relatively quickly (even though I had to wait for the Stickles to dry). And I'm so happy to use up some older supplies.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Hello good morning from Ampang. Beautiful waves. Very nicely done. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete