Pages

October 23, 2015

Cherish These Memories

Hi there!

Today, I'm sharing a quick and simple grad layout of my son and his grad partner. I was inspired by an embellishment cluster I saw online. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw it, but it stuck in my head and that was my starting point.


Papers: Fancy Pants, American Crafts; Embellishments: Recollections flowers,
iHeart Studio cut file, Prima rhinestones, unknown sequins, Kaisercraft chipboard,
Bo Bunny Alpha stickers, Tim Holtz stencil, Stampin Up ink
 
The background paper was made using a Tim Holtz stencil, some foam and stamping ink. I wanted to use some "leafy" paper but I didn't have any in my stash so I made my own. Will definitely be doing that again.
 
I'm still playing with my new Silhouette Cameo and had a try at a print and cut file. Oh my!  How cool is that option! I love that flower die cut and the colours worked perfectly with the lovely Araleigh's dress. 

 

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment