Pages

October 30, 2015

Grad March

Hi there!

Today I am sharing a page that uses some VERY old paper, but in a new way. It's another layout of my son's graduation.


Papers: Fancy Pants, My Minds Eye; Embellishments: Fancy Pants, My Minds Eye,
iHeart Studio cutfile, Echo Park cutfile, Unknown doily, Kaisercraft Rhinestones,
American Crafts date stamp, Ranger Stickles


I'm having a bit of a time finding papers that work with blue dress. In real life it was a lovely shade of royal blue. But in the photos, it looks a bit purple. There are no papers in my stash that work with this colour. And I think I looked at every piece in my collection! When I stumbled on this very old piece of Fancy Pants paper, I decided to ignore the royal blue and just use this pretty piece of paper that I had been hording. I also found some newer (but still older) papers from My Mind's Eye that matched the background page, and leftover diecuts and stickers from both collections. Once I was able to gather all the supplies, everything just came together.

The glittered leaves were cut from an iHeart Studio cut file and then stamped with silver ink and painted with silver Stickles.  They are very shiny in the photo, but in real life there is just a hint of glitter. ;)

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment